Explanation of the different addresses

Most correspondence from the University, such as your notification of registration, registration procedures booklets, and enrolment verification documents, are sent to your permanent (PR) address.

Your local address is used to contact you during the semester should the need arise. Therefore, we need to know when your address changes.

If you register in online courses you should ensure that you provide an Online (OL) address, as the Centre for Innovation in Teaching in Learning (CITL) uses the Online Learning (OL) address type as the address of first reference when mailing your course information and materials. If an OL address type is not specified, CITL will use your permanent address.