There have been numerous changes in purchasing protocols within the University over the last few years. These include: introduction of other policies which address purchasing, study of procurement systems, and requests to include sustainability principles within the purchasing policy. In light of these changes, a revised draft Purchasing policy and related documens have been prepared.
In accordance with Memorial University's policy framework, these documents are availble for consultation. Comments and feedback are welcome and may be sent to Ms. Juanita Wade at email@example.com by July 26, 2013.
- Summary of Policy Revision
- Proposed Revised Purchasing Policy
- Proposed Purchasing Authority and Approvals
- Proposed Purchasing Code of Ethics
The following procedures are being introduced or revised at the same time as the policy revision:
- Proposed Purchasing Procedure - General
- Revised Procedure for Using Purchase Orders
- Revised Procedure for Using Public Tender
To review the proposed procedures, please click here.
Current Purchasing Policy and related procedures.