Board of Regents
During the February 7, 2013 meeting of the Board of Regents, the following policies revisions were approved:
- Service Recognition (revised); and,
- Health and Safety (revised) effective March 1, 2013.
On January 28, 2013 the consultation period ended for the following policies:
- Kullik-burning and Smudging (new) policy; and,
- Staff Training and Development (revised) policy.
On February 18th, 2013 consultation began on the:
- revised Accommodations for Students with Disabilities Policy (currently known as the Academic Accommodations for Students with Disabilities policy).
Further information and documentation on these and other policies can be found on the Policy Status page.
Vice Presidents' Council
On January 31, 2013 the Vice-Presidents' Council approved a proposal to revise the Computer Standards – Hardware Policy.