Deadline Extentions - Shastri Grants and Opportunities
To interested researchers, please note:
- Office of Research Services internal deadlines for Comprehensive Review for these competitions are: noon, 10 working days before the sponsor deadline.
- Office of Research Services internal deadline for Institutional Review for these competitions are: noon, 3 working days before the sponsor deadline.
- When submitting an application for Institutional Review, be sure to include the appropriate Approval Form from your Department/Faculty with the application.
- Please notify a Grants Coordinator at the Office of Research Services of your intent to apply to the upcoming competition.
Contact for Faculty of Medicine, Schools of Nursing, Pharmacy, Social Work, HKR, and Grenfell Campus is Vicki Gill, firstname.lastname@example.org , 709-864-3045.
Contact for Faculty of Arts, Faculty of Engineering, Marine Institute is Jessica McLachlan, email@example.com , 709-864-3805.
Contact for Faculties of Science, Business Administration, and Education, School of Music, and the Labrador Institute is Jillian Westcott, firstname.lastname@example.org , 709-864-4745.
Further details are available at www.mun.ca/research/overview/grant_opp.php.
Dear Shastri Friends,
Please be advised that the Institute has received a number of requests from its members who were away on vacations during August and did not have an opportunity to review the Shastri call for applications.
We are happy to inform you that the deadlines are extended for the programs to allow these to take part in the competition process. The program details are available on the website at this link: http://www.sici.org/home/. We would greatly appreciate it if you could forward the information to faculties and students within and outside your university.
Collaborative/Research Grants – For Faculty and Shastri members Institutions
- Action Research Project Grant 2012-2013: Deadline Extended to Sept. 16
- Institutional Research Collab.Dev. Grant 2012-2013: Deadline Extended to Sept. 16
- Pro-Development Initiative Grant Project 2012-13: Deadline Extended to Sept. 16
- Partnership Development Seed Grant 2012-13: Deadline Extended to Sept. 16
- Policy Research Grant 2012-13: Deadline Sept. 27
- Scholar Travel Subsidy Grant 2012-13: Deadline Oct. 1
Grants and Awards for Canadian and Indian Students
- Student Excellence Award 2012-13: Deadline Extended to Sept. 16
- Youth International Internship Program 2012-13: Deadline Sept. 16
- Internship Project for Indian Students 2012-13: Deadline Sept. 16
- Lester Pearson Award for 'Best Paper' And 'Best Doctoral Dissertation' of the Year: Deadline Oct. 1
- Lal Bahadur Shastri Student Prize 2012-13: Deadline Oct. 16
Visiting Lectureships for Shastri member Institutions