Breast Cancer Fellowship Reminder
Forwarded on behalf of the Grants Coordinators, Office of Research Services. Please forward to interested faculty and/or students within your unit and post.
To interested researchers, please note:
- Office of Research Services internal deadlines for Comprehensive Review for these competitions are: noon, 10 working days before the sponsor deadline.
- Office of Research Services internal deadline for Institutional Review for these competitions are: noon, 3 working days before the sponsor deadline.
- When submitting an application for Institutional Review, be sure to include the appropriate Approval Form from your Department/Faculty with the application.
- Please notify a Grants Coordinator at the Office of Research Services of your intent to apply to the upcoming competition.
Contact for Faculty of Medicine, Schools of Nursing, Pharmacy, Social Work, HKR, and Grenfell Campus is Vicki Gill, email@example.com , 709-864-3045.
Contact for Faculty of Arts, Faculty of Engineering, Marine Institute is Jessica McLachlan, firstname.lastname@example.org , 709-864-3805.
Contact for Faculties of Science, Business Administration, and Education, School of Music, and the Labrador Institute is Jillian Westcott, email@example.com , 709-864-4745.
Further details on processes for institutional review and approval are available at www.mun.ca/research/overview/grant_opp.php.
FELLOWSHIP OPPORTUNITY ADVISORY
2012 TELUS-Canadian Breast Cancer Foundation Fellowship Competition
REMINDER: Summer 2012 CALL FOR PROPOSALS
Registration Deadline: Friday, September 7, 2012 at 9 PM EDT
Registration is mandatory for this competition.
Only eligible projects will be invited to submit a full application.
Application deadline: Thursday October 4, 2012*
* Only registered applicants will be invited to submit a full application
This unique one-time competition will be open to applicants from across the country;
one fellowship will be awarded in each of the four CBCF Regions (Ontario, Atlantic, BC/Yukon,
Prairies/NWT) and one in Quebec
This funding opportunity will be of interest to post-graduate level physicians and allied health
professionals with an interest in breast cancer care specialization as part of becoming part of a
multidisciplinary breast cancer care team.
For full information and to download the registration form and application materials, please review
the materials available through this link to the CBCF website:
2012 TELUS-Canadian Breast Cancer Foundation Fellowship Competition website.
If you have a specific question about the application process, competition's objectives or eligibility
criteria please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Please help us reach other researchers/care providers.
Share this message widely!