NP Option Objectives
Memorial University of Newfoundland School of Nursing MN-NP Option and Post Master's NP Graduate Diploma
Graduates of the program will be able to:
- Critically appraise existing knowledge in nursing and related disciplines (philosophical, theoretical, research-based and other).
- Appropriately apply knowledge to improve nursing practice.
- Promote evidence-based practice.
- Work collaboratively in a guided specialty practice.
- Examine and critically analyze issues in nursing and health care.
- Demonstrate advanced knowledge and competency in an area of nurse practitioner practice.
- Provide care to a selected population within a given specialty practice.
- Practice nursing within the domains and competencies of NP practice.