Notes for Contributors
Essay Submission Guidelines
1) Manuscripts, including an abstract of approximately 100 words, should be submitted to email@example.com in electronic format, using MS Word.
2) For consideration as articles, manuscripts should normally be between 7,500 and 12,500 words, including explanatory endnotes but excluding the abstract, references and any appendices. Significantly shorter manuscripts will be considered as research notes.
3) Since the journal is interdisciplinary, contributors may use the citation method usual for the discipline concerned. However, the journal uses endnotes rather than footnotes.
4) Spelling follows Canadian norms. In case of uncertainty, contributors should consult The Canadian Oxford Dictionary.
5) Authors are responsible for obtaining copyright clearances where applicable.
6) When an article has been accepted for publication, the author will be asked to make the text conform to the house style, and to sign a consent to publish form. Copyright will rest with the journal.