Nominations to the Director's List shall be made in May of each
year. Students named to the Director's List shall normally have
satisfied the following conditions:
- They must be registered for the Bachelor of Music degree or
Bachelor of Music/Bachelor of Music Education Conjoint
- They shall have completed at least 27 credit hours applicable
to the degree over two semesters in the past twelve months.
- In these 27 credit hours they shall have attained an overall
average of at least 80%.
- Graduating students who do not meet the requirement in 2) above
may be named to the list if they have completed a minimum of 20
credit hours and have a cumulative average of at least 80%.
- Other nominations may be made at the discretion of the Director
of the School of Music for performance of particular merit.
- A list of students named to the Director's List will be
displayed in a prominent place in the School of Music.
- All students on the Director's List will receive a letter of
congratulations from the Director.
Approved 20 March 1991, revised September 1998
back to index