This club is open to all students, including both undergraduate and graduate students.
We believe everyone can contribute. Everyone has a unique skillset.
- Exclusive profile on mun.ca url
- Start your own mechatronics or engineering design project
- Build workplace skills
- Opportunity to make your idea a reality
- Stage to give your tech talk
- Mingle with fellow engineering students who share the same interests
- Acknowledgement of involvement - resume sent to employers
What we expect
- Attend meetings regularly (not doing so will reflect in the employer referral)
- Sign up for a meeting on the doodle and commit - Inform if can't
- Treat other members with respect
- Treat club property with care
- Work as a team
- Own what you do-
"leadership is action, not a position.
- Join our facebook group
- Sign up for a meeting on the doodle
- Subscribe to our listserv : email@example.com
- Join a team/project
- Start your own project