Your step-by-step guide
Ready to get to work on your webpages?
- Contact us. We'll meet with you to dicuss your plans and how we can support your efforts.
- Review your content. We can set you up with tools to help you inventory existing content and it's effectiveness.
- Get trained. Attend the next content management system training.
- Plan your site. Consider your key messages, target audiences, desired outcomes and site structure.
- Complete an Information Provider's Agreement form (IPA). Request your desired URL or redirect an existing site.
- Populate your site. Create and input content.
- Edit, approve and test.
- Go live. Let us know 5-7 business days before you're ready to publish your webpages.
- Evaluate. Review your statistics and user feedback. Tweak accordingly.
- Maintain your site and your skills. Get set up with Google Analytics, attend a content management system advanced training, and participate in a web writing workshop.