MEMORIAL UNIVERSITY OF NEWFOUNDLAND PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT FUND FOR POSTDOCTORAL FELLOWS
On September 30 of each year, the University shall establish an annual Professional Development Fund of $3000. The purpose of the fund shall be to cover the costs of tuition for credit courses at Memorial University for Postdoctoral Fellows during their appointment.
- A Postdoctoral Fellow shall apply to the Dean of Graduate Studies using the appropriate form
- The Dean of Graduate Studies shall receive applications for funding by November 30 for the Winter semester, and subject to funding availability, March 30 for the Spring Semester, and July 30 for the Fall semester
- The Dean of Graduate Studies shall award funding, subject to the following:
- Postdoctoral Fellows who have not previously taken a course under this fund shall receive priority
- Thereafter, priority shall be given by date the application is received
- Financial assistance is limited to the cost of tuition for one (1) credit University course as set by the Office of the Registrar, St. John’s Campus