The Memorial Ambassador Program Committee accepts applications for entrance into the Memorial Ambassador Program in early January. The application process for 2015 is now open and closes February 13, 2015.
The application process:
Step 1: Complete Application Form.
Step 2: Submit the following documents in addition to the completed application form. Please note senior MA's do not need to submit references.
- RESUME/Co-Curricular Record (CCR) (if applicable)
- CONTACT INFORMATION FOR 2 REFERENCES
A. Print application form and drop it off at Answers (UC 3005) front desk
B. Email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Once these steps have been completed you will be contacted by email in late February. The deadline for applications is February 13, 2015. Interviews will take place during the first week of March 2015.
Below is a list of numerous qualifications we expect of our potential ambassadors.
The applicant must:
• Be a full time student, with the intention to attend Memorial during the coming academic year
• Be in clear academic standing
• Have at least one year at Memorial University completed
• Be familiar with Memorial University programs and campuses
• Demonstrate involvement in campus leadership activities
• Exhibit professionalism, enthusiasm, and an engaging personality
• Embody the spirit of Memorial University
Undergraduate and graduate students can apply!