The application deadline for the Memorial Ambassador Program 2015-2016 has now passed. For those of you who missed this year's deadline, we encourage you to apply next year.
The application process:
Step 1: Complete Application Form.
Step 2: Submit the following documents in addition to the completed application form. Please note senior MA's do not need to submit references.
- RESUME/Co-Curricular Record (CCR) (if applicable)
- CONTACT INFORMATION FOR 2 REFERENCES
A. Print application form and drop it off at Answers (UC 3005) front desk
B. Email to email@example.com
Once these steps have been completed you will be contacted by email in late February. The deadline for applications is February 13, 2015. Interviews will take place during the first week of March 2015.
Below is a list of numerous qualifications we expect of our potential ambassadors.
The applicant must:
• Be a full time student, with the intention to attend Memorial during the coming academic year
• Be in clear academic standing
• Have at least one year at Memorial University completed
• Be familiar with Memorial University programs and campuses
• Demonstrate involvement in campus leadership activities
• Exhibit professionalism, enthusiasm, and an engaging personality
• Embody the spirit of Memorial University
Undergraduate and graduate students can apply!