University of Brighton
Main website for exchange students
The University of Brighton is a community of 22,000 students and 2,600 staff based on five campuses in Brighton, Eastbourne and Hastings. Three in Brighton at Grand Parade, Moulsecoomb, and Falmer, one in Eastbourne and one in Hastings.
- The Faculty of Arts is the oldest faculty of the university, its history can traced back to 1859 when the original Brighton School of Art opened its doors.
- Brighton Business School delivers a wide range of undergraduate and postgraduate degrees, part-time courses for professionals, and tailor-made programmes for commercial organisations.
- The Faculty of Education and Sport has become the only university in the country to achieve an 'outstanding' rating from the Office for Standards in Education (Ofsted) for management and quality assurance across the full range of primary, secondary and post-compulsory (16+) teacher education courses.
Language of Instruction
The principal language of study is English.
- Autumn: (September – December )
- Spring: (January – March)
- Summer: (April – June)
Cost of living
Average cost for living is estimated around £700 per month.
1 CAD = 0.6249 GBP