The Dean's List is a way of recognizing excellence in students who are registered for a BA or BA Honours degree. Compiled annually in the spring, it includes the very best students.
To make the Dean's List, students must complete a minimum of 9 courses over three semesters and achieve high marks. For more information, view the complete criteria for the Dean's List.
The list is automatically compiled, and students who make the list are notified.
We congratulate all those whose exceptional efforts have landed them on this list!
- Dean's List 2016-2017
- Dean's List 2015-2016
- Dean's List 2014-2015
- Dean's List 2013-2014
- Dean's List 2012-2013
- Dean's List 2011-2012
- Dean's List 2010-2011
Michael Staveley Award
The Michael Staveley Award is given to those students who maintain Dean’s List standing for each year of their undergraduate program. These students have all now graduated.
- Michael Staveley Awards 2015 - 2016
- Michael Staveley Awards 2014 - 2015
- Michael Staveley Awards 2013 - 2014
- Michael Staveley Awards 2012 - 2013
- Michael Staveley Awards 2011 - 2012
- Michael Staveley Awards 2010 - 2011
- Michael Staveley Awards 2009 - 2010