Employee Assistance Program – Memorial employees, retirees and eligible dependents can access confidential assistance through the Employee Assistance Program (EAP). This program, provided by Shepell.fgi, is available at no cost, 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
Health Risk Assessment - My Good Health® is a Blue Cross tool that offers an overall health risk assessment tool as well as targeted assessments. Other features include an action planning tool to support lifestyle changes, health related articles and information on a range of community supports. Members can also sign up to receive a regular newsletter with timely and relevant health and wellness tips and information.
Health and Wellness
- Public Health Agency of Canada - Subscribe to Healthlink, a new public health e-information resource that will provide email updates.
- Health Canada – An excellent index and on-line source of information for kids, youth, parents, men, women, seniors and others on a wide range of personal health and wellness topics.
- Canadian Mental Health Association
- Lung Association of Newfoundland and Labrador
- Canadian Cancer Society
- Heart and Stroke Foundation of Canada
- Canadian Diabetes Association
- Healthy Living (Health Canada)
Physical activity information
Active living for older adults