SERVICES EN FRANÇAIS DISPONIBLES!
You MUST be a REGISTERED MUN STUDENT to be seen at this clinic.
Services provided by Student Health Services include, but are not limited to:
- Diagnosis and treatment of acute illnes s or injury
- Management of chronic disease eg. asthma , diabetes type 1 and 2, etc
- Individual counselling on various aspects of health and wellness: smoking, fitness, weight control, nutrition, sexuality, alcohol and drug abuse
- Referral to: specialists, physiotherapists, hospital diagnostic services, other health care agencies as required
- Reproductive health: pap smears, contraception, pregancy testing, antenatal care
- STD counselling, STD testing, HIV testing: confidential blood tests, pre-test counselling, post-test counselling
- "Medicals" (non-insured service): pre-employment, pre-admission to professional schools, SCUBA diving, driver's license, TB skin test
- Office surgery like mole removal, cryotherapy, toenail removal, etc