Please feel free to use the headings below to complete the detailed proposal in the application process. Please remember to clearly demonstrate how your proposed project addresses the objectives and applicable priority areas of the fund.
- Title of Research Project
- Scope and Objectives
- Regional Policy and/or Development Relevance or Practical Importance
- Theoretical Approach
- Significance in Relation to Existing Research and Literature
- Research Plans and Methods
- Schedule of Work (work completed, work in progress and work to be done)
- Knowledge Mobilization methods proposed
(Knowledge Mobilization, for the purposes of this funding, is processes that builds a flow of communication between academic research(ers) and community groups/organizations, providing avenues to share knowledge, for the betterment of society.)
For additional information or questions, contact Bojan Fürst.