Affidavit and notary public services

Documents which need to be sworn or notarized require the services of a lawyer eligible to practice in the Province of Newfoundland, a Commissioner of Oaths or in the case of notarized documents, a Notary Public. Most law firms have Notary Publics available to provide these services.

The Office of General Counsel for the University can provide these services for documents required for University-related business. Please call 709 864 6481 to make an appointment.

If affidavit and notary public services are required for personal business, please consult the Yellow Pages for listings of lawyers in your area.