Employee Retention Strategies
Learn strategies for retaining your organizations key talent and ensuring the continued growth of the business.
Employee Retention Strategies helps the participant understand employee retention and employee engagement strategies. The seminar explores ways your organization can reduce turnover and create a work environment that builds loyalty among your employees. Participants will understand the meaning, impact, and importance of employee retention to an organization. The seminar explores the causes of employee turnover, teaches strategies to retain productive employees, and explains employee engagement. Participants will learn the components of an Employee Retention Plan and how to apply the strategy in the workplace.
This is an elective module in the Human Resource Development Program.
- Understand why employee retention is important to your organization
- Understand how to develop an Employee Retention Plan
- Learn how to engage employees to maintain a stable workforce
- Understand how to retain productive employees
- Learn strategies for motivating employees
- Learn how to work with employees to set goals
- Enhance management competency in developing Retention Plans
- Learn how to manage recruitment and training costs
- Introduce strategies to promote career development and create an enriching work environment
- Know how to use retention planning to encourage dignity and respect in the workplace
- Introduce retention strategies to help create a connection to the organization
Who Should Attend
Managers and supervisors, business owners, and professionals responsible for the human resource function in your organization.
Develop your recruitment and selection skills through professional development in:
- Identifying the typical causes of employee turnover
- Examining the roles of career development, reflective feedback, mentoring, compensation, personal development and workplace culture as retention strategies
- Understanding the expectations of new hires
- How creativity can lead to a more committed workforce
- Practical techniques to facilitate retention in your organization
Continuing Education Contact Hours: 7