Campus Enforcement and Patrol is responsible for the safety and security of students, University employees, staff and University property.
Service is provided 365 days per year, with 24 hour, campus-wide coverage by vehicle and foot patrols. All officers have received training in first aid, CPR and emergency response procedures (fire, bomb threat and medical emergencies).
- Patrols and secures campus buildings and grounds.
- Incident response, investigation and liaison with the RNC.
- Emergency response including coordination of transportation services.
- Monitoring and response to fire and intrusion alarms.
- Key issue and access control.
- Traffic and parking control including accident response, permit issue, parking meters, bicycle parking, patrolling and ticketing functions.
- Transportation of the disabled.
- Lost and found services.
Location: FM-1018, Facilities Management Building; H-2720, Health Sciences Centre
Phone: 864-8561 or 777-7280 (HSC)