June 2007 Update
• Education building - lighting retrofit; 85% completed
• Engineering building – weatherstripping windows and doors 90% completed; installation of reflectors on perimeter radiation cabinets 80% completed.
• Various buildings – insulation jackets on heating pumps and valves 90% completed.
• Replacement of supply/return motors for air handling units various buildings - all motors on site, work begins in S. J Carew building Tuesday, June 12/07.
• Variable speed drives for airhandling unit motors – all units on site, work begins Tuesday, June 12/07.
• Heating system modifications at the S. J .Carew Building work to begin this week.
• Humidification system upgrade at the QE II Library – work to begin this week.
• Ventilation system upgrade, including the building automation system at the Education Building – work to begin next week.