Bookcases for general use by faculty, staff, and students and departmental use in classrooms, general offices and/or private offices will be fastened to walls as a precautionary safety measure at no charge to user departments or building occupants. Bookcases requiring relocation must be emptied of contents by the respective department and/or office occupant. Contact the Work Control Centre at 864-7600 or e-mail

To view bookcases currently available for redistribution on campus, see the MUN Furniture Finder website.


Facilities Management

230 Elizabeth Ave

St. John's, NL A1B 3X9 CANADA

Tel: (709) 864-2530

Fax: (709) 864-2552