C-RISE Publications in 2014
- Ghani A, Khan F, Garaniya V. Improved oil recovery using CO2 as an injection medium: a detailed analysis. J Pet Explor Prod Technol. 2014 Aug 26.
- Hameed A, Khan F. A framework to estimate the risk-based shutdown interval for a processing plant. J Loss Prev Process Ind.; 2014 Nov;32:18–29.
- Rathnayaka S, Khan F, Amyotte P. Risk-based process plant design considering inherent safety. Saf Sci.; 2014 Dec;70:438–464.
- Hossain N, Amyotte P, Abuswer M, Dastidar A, Khan F, Eckhoff R. Influence of Liquid and Vapourized Solvents on Explosibility of Pharmaceutical Excipient Dusts. Process Saf Prog. 2014.
- Khan F, Ahmed S, Yang M, Hashemi SJ, Caines S, Oldford D. Safety Challenges in Harsh Environments: Lessons Learned. Process Saf Prog. 2014.
- Musharraf M, Bradbury-Squires D, Khan F, Veitch B, MacKinnon S, Imtiaz S. A virtual experimental technique for data collection for A Bayesian network approach to Human reliability analysis. Reliab Eng Syst Saf. 2014 Jul.
- Khakzad N, Khakzad S, Khan F. Probabilistic risk assessment of major accidents: application to offshore blowouts in the Gulf of Mexico. Nat Hazards. 2014 Jun 12
- Al-shanini A, Ahmad A, Khan F. Accident modelling and safety measure design of a hydrogen station. Int J Hydrogen Energy. 2014 Jun.
- Paltrinieri N, Khan F, Cozzani V. Coupling of advanced techniques for dynamic risk management. J Risk Res. Routledge; 2014 Jun 12;1–21.
- Reniers GLL, Sörensen K, Khan F, Amyotte P. Resilience of chemical industrial areas through attenuation-based security. Reliab Eng Syst Saf. 2014 Jun.
- Norazahar, F. Khan, B. Veitch, and S. MacKinnon, Human and organizational factors assessment of the evacuation operation of BP Deepwater Horizon accident, Safety Science 70 (2014), 41–49, DOI:10.1016/j.ssci.2014.05.002.
- M. Abimbola, F. Khan, and N. Khakzad, Dynamic safety risk analysis of offshore drilling, Journal of Loss Prevention in the Process Industries 30 (2014), 74–85, DOI:10.1016/j.jlp.2014.05.002.
- H. Yu, F. Khan, V. Garaniya, and A. Ahmad, Self-Organizing Map Based Fault Diagnosis Technique for Non-Gaussian Processes, Industrial & Engineering Chemistry Research (2014), 140514141746004, DOI:10.1021/ie500815a.
- S. J. Hashemi, S. Ahmed, and F. I. Khan, Risk-Based Process Performance Analysis Using Loss Functions, Chemical Engineering Science (2014).
- Yang, M., Khan, F., Garaniya, V., Chai, S., Multimedia Fate Modeling of Oil Spills in Ice-infested Waters: an Exploration of the Feasibility of Fugacity-based Approach, Process Safety and Environmental Protection (2014), DOI:10.1016/j.psep.2014.04.009.
- S. Busura, F. Khan, K. Hawboldt, and A. Iliyas, Quantitative risk-based ranking of chemicals considering hazardous thermal reactions, Journal of Chemical Health and Safety (2014), DOI:10.1016/j.jchas.2014.03.001.
- M. Khan, S. A. Imtiaz, and F. Khan, An early warning system for chemical processes with time delay and limited actuator capacity, Industrial & Engineering Chemistry Research (2014), DOI:10.1021/ie402101x.
- S. J. Hashemi, S. Ahmed, and F. Khan, Loss Functions and Their Applications in Process Safety Assessment, Process Safety Progress (2014), DOI:10.1002/prs.11659.
- N. Khakzad, F. Khan, and N. Paltrinieri, On the application of near accident data to risk analysis of major accidents, Reliability Engineering & System Safety (2014), DOI:10.1016/j.ress.2014.01.015.
- Q. Ahmed, F. I. Khan, and S. a. Raza, A risk-based availability estimation using Markov method, International Journal of Quality & Reliability Management 31 (2014), 106–128, DOI:10.1108/IJQRM-04-2012-0056.
- J. Hassan, F. Khan, P. Amyotte, and R. Ferdous, A Model to Assess Dust Explosion Occurrence Probability, Journal of Hazardous Materials (2014), DOI:10.1016/j.jhazmat.2014.01.017.
Conferences - 2014
- Abimbola MO, Chukwu G, Khan F. Cuttings Transport Evaluation in Deviated Wells. Int Conf Mar Freshw Environ (iMFE 2014). 2014.
- Khan F, Yang M, Veitch B, Ehlers S, Chai S. Transportation risk analysis framework for arctic waters. 33rd International Conference on Ocean, Offshore and Arctic Engineering (OMAE 2014). 2014.
- Aminul M, Khan I, Imtiaz SA, Khan F, Choudhury MAAS. Comparative Study of Different Supervisory Control Structures. ADCONIP 2014.
- F. Khan, S. Ahmed, S. J. Hashemi, M. Yang, S. Caines, Oldford, D., Integrity Challenges in Harsh Environments: Lessons Learned and Potential Development Strategies, IChemE Hazards 24 Conference, Edinburgh (2014).