Accident Modeling and Risk Analysis
Crowl, D.A and Louvar, J.F. Chemical process safety: Fundamentals with application, third edition (2013). Prentice hall publication
Kletz, T. and Amyotte, P. Process Plants: A handbook for inherently safer design, second edition (2011), Taylor and Francis gruop
- Assael M.J. and Kakosimos, K. Fires, explosions and toxic gas dispersion: Effects calculation and risk analysis, Taylor and Francis gruop
- CCPS. Guidelines for chemical process quantitative risk analysis, American Institute of Chemical Engineers (2000)
- CCPS. Guidelines for consequences analysis of chemical release, American Institute of Chemical Engineers (1999)
- Kletz, T. Learning from accidents, third edition (2001), Gulf professional publishing
Asset Integrity and Reliability Modeling
- Ebeling, C. An introduction to reliability and maintainability engineering, second edition (2009). Waveland Pr Inc.
- Madsen, A.L. and Kjaerulff, U.B. Bayesian Networks and Influence diagrams: A guide to construction and analysis. Springer
- Jensen, F.V. and Nielsen, T.D. Bayesian Networks and decision Graphs, Springer
- Darwiche, A. Modeling and reasoning with Bayesian networks, Cambridge university press
- Schay, G. Introduction to probability with statistical applications
- Hines, W.W., Montgomery, D.C., Goldsman, D.M., and Borror, C.M. Probability and statistics in Engineering. John Wiley and Sons, Inc.