I am pursuing Doctorate Degree in Oil & Gas Engineering at Memorial University of Newfoundland, Canada, under the supervision of Dr. Faisal Khan and Dr. Yahui Zhang. The Current research topic is Electrodeposition of Zn-TiO2 and ZnNi-TiO2 Anti-Corrosion Nanocomposite Coatings on Offshore and Marine Structure. I completed Master of Technology (M.Tech) from Aligarh Muslim University (AMU) and Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech) from M.J.P. Rohilkhand University, Bareilly, INDIA.
Electrodeposition, Anti-corrosion, Solid Waste Management, and Process modeling and Simulation.
- Shams Anwar, Abdul Hakeem (2016) “Modelling and Simulation of Temperature Variation at Landfill Cell” International Journal of Chemical Engineering, (IJCE-04), WAST, Las Vegas, USA, vol.1, 1-5.
- Shams Anwar, (2015) “Additional Condensate Recovery Unit of Indian Petroleum Industry”, - LAP LAMBERT Academic Publishing, Saarbrücken, Germany (ISBN-13: 978-3-659-74725-0)
- M.Junaid Khalil, Shams Anwar, Aslam Khan Rajarh, Amir Khurshid (2014) “Mineral Pick up in Domestic Sewage at AMU Campus”, Advances in Applied Physical and chemical Science, A Sustainable Approach journal,72-5,236-242.
- Shams Anwar, M Abdul Hakeem (2016), “Modelling and Simulation of Temperature Variation at Landfill Cell” oral presentation at International Conference on ICEMS, JNU, Jaipur, India, 17-19 March.
- Shams Anwar, Mohd. Moiz Khan (2014), “Role of Nano Materials in Water Purification”, poster presentation at 4th International Conference on Nano Science and Nano Technology, AMU Aligarh, India, 08-10March.
- M.Junaid Khalil, Shams Anwar, Aslam Khan Rajarh, Amir Khurshid, (2014) “Mineral Pick up in Domestic Sewage at AMU Campus” oral presentation at International Conference on APCMET, JNU, Delhi, India, 19-20 April.
- M.Junaid Khalil, Shams Anwar, Aslam Khan Rajarh (2014) “Design and Fabrication of a Biofilter to remove H2S from Biomass” at CHEMCON 2014, Chandigarh, Punjab, India.