Please Enter a Search Term
Conversation Class Schedules
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING:
- Conversation classes are carefully prepared by the facilitators doing them as a means to help you improve your level of oral French, Spanish or German. They are of the same length as a regular lecture period (50 minutes). They are not drop-in sessions. Please make an effort to be on time and arrive at the beginning of the scheduled hour.
- Oral practice in a second language; i.e.speaking it regularly, is bound to help you master the grammatical rules that you have learned during the course. Conversation classes take place in a safe environment where you can feel at ease. The facilitators are language students just like you!
- Conversation classes are not designed as tutorial sessions. If you have specific grammar questions, please go to the Help Centre in the Department of French and Spanish or the one in the German and Russian Department. Do not ask to have your assignment checked over by a monitor before submitting it to your professor.
- No matter what your level is, you will get the most results and see the greatest improvement in your second language conversational ability by participating regularly.
- L'horaire des cours de conversation français / French conversation class schedule Intersession 2015 TBA
- Spanish conversation class schedule Intersession 2015 TBA