Coping and Support with Daily Living Group
Coping and Support with Daily Living is a support group that is designed to help students manage a wide array of feelings and moods.
Does it feel like you are unable to relax or find yourself worrying all of the time? Do you feel like you have lost enjoyment out of things you used to find fun? Or do you feel lonely or hopeless? If any of these describe you, you aren’t alone! There is a support group that meets weekly to help discuss a wide variety of struggles faced by university students. And more importantly this support group will help you:
- Discover that you are not alone in the difficulties you are experiencing
- Experience a sense of acceptance and belonging
- Hear ideas from others about ways that have helped them cope with their difficulties
- Benefit from the experience of being helpful to others
- And, last but not least, develop skills to help manage your symptoms
WHO: Any currently registered MUN student who is having difficulty with mood or emotion
WHAT: This is a group for support and education
WHEN: Wednesdays at 1:00 pm (until 1:50 pm).
WHERE: Sign up at The Counselling Centre (Room 5000) or call 864-8874