Work Visas and Permits


  • You are NOT to fly overseas on a co-operative education work term without final approval from the Director for the Division of Co-operative Education. We need to ensure that you have been properly briefed before going and that you have all your proper documentation to work overseas.
  • It is your responsibility to research immigration processes regarding required work permits/visas for your host country.  
  • The Co-operative Education Services Coordinator can assist with the visa/permit process and can be contacted at 709-864-4484 or
  • Be advised that work permit/visa requirements can change with little notice.