Please Enter a Search Term
Goals of international nursing at Memorial University
- to promote cross-cultural and international sensitization of
students and faculty.
- to facilitate faculty and student international exchanges in
the health sector.
- to develop proposals for international projects of interest to
the nursing faculty in the School.
- to manage funded international projects awarded to faculty in
the School of Nursing.
- to develop marketing strategies to recruit international
students into the nursing programs.
- to provide visits for international scholars and officials
interested in the programs of the School of Nursing.
- to provide a resource of faculty consultants with expertise in
international work in the health sector.
- to develop and maintain directories of funding projects,
activities, and exchanges related to the health/nursing
- to collaborate in international research studies and projects
between nurses and health professionals.