Publication Opt-Out Procedure
In Fall 2008, a process was implemented to allow instructors to opt-out of having their CEQ results published to the MUN Student Self-Service system. Please refer to the following points to understand how this process works:
- The student self-service site maintains published CEQ reports for the past 5 years.
- An instructor must actively opt out of publication each and every semester. Submission of an opt-out form is only for the specific semester that it represents.
- If you are teaching at least one course that is mandated to use the CEQ (according to current Senate policy) you will be sent an opt-out form for that semester.
- Opt-out forms will be sent to your academic department the week prior to the start of the CEQ administration period, for distribution to individual instructors.
- If you wish to opt-out of having your results published to student self-service, then please sign and date the form and check the boxes next to the respective course(s) for which you do not wish to have the results published.
- Please complete and submit the form before the due date noted in the form in order to ensure your results are not published.