Service is provided 365 days per year, with 24 hour, campus-wide coverage by vehicle and foot patrols. All officers are trained in first aid, CPR and emergency response procedures (fire, bomb threat and medical emergencies).
- Patrols and secures campus buildings and grounds.
- Incident response, investigation and liaison with the RNC.
- Emergency response including coordination of transportation services.
- Monitoring and response to fire and intrusion alarms.
- Key issue and access control.
- Traffic and parking control including accident response, patrolling and ticketing functions.
- Transportation of the disabled.
- Lost and found services.
Location: FM-1018, Facilities Management Building
If you require CEP services not listed above, please complete and return the Services Request Form.