Service Name: Telephone Conference Service
The Network & Communications Group (NCG) of the Department of Computing and Communications (C&C) provides information and assistance on how to set up telephone conferences.
- Provides information to clients on how to access conference services.
- C&C Service Desk is the single point of contact at Memorial University for all billing and/or invoice issues related to conferences.
How to request this service:
- For new services or changes to existing services, clients should contact their departmental administrative staff. The administrative staff will, in turn, contact the Service Desk at :
Who can avail of this service:
- Faculty and Staff of the St. John's campus, Memorial University.
Out of Scope:
- Marine Institute
- Grenfell Campus
- Faculty of Medicine
- This is a 24/7 service
- For Departments with an assigned circuit number, conference service information can be obtained within (1) business day.
- For Departments that do not have an assigned circuit number, there could be a delay of up to 2 weeks while the request is processed through our provider.
Processes and Tools:
- For initial setup, the Departments’ administrative staff are asked to contact the Service Desk for their circuit number and toll free access number.
Accountabilities and Key Roles:
- The staff of the NCG supply the service provider billing (circuit number) and contact information.
- The long distance provider is responsible for billing and service access.
Key Performance Indicators:
- Client Satisfaction
- Time taken to arrange service
- Time taken to resolve incidents
- Quality of Service
- Number of conference calls
Revision: September 2013
Service Owner: Todd Farrell, Manager, Network & Communications Group