Service Name: Telephone Conference Service
The Communications Group (CG) of the Department of Computing and Communications (C&C) provides information and assistance on how to set up telephone conferences.
- Information is offered to clients on how to access conference services.
- C&C is also the single point of contact for all billing and/or invoice issues related to conference.
How to request this service:
- For new services or changes to existing services, the users should contact their departmental administrative staff. The administrative staff in turn should contact the:
Who can avail of this service:
- Faculty and Staff of the St. John's campus of Memorial University
Out of Scope:
- Marine Institute
- Grenfell Campus
- Faculty of Medicine
- This is a 24/7 service
- For Departments with an assigned circuit number, conference service information can be obtained within (1) business day.
- For Departments that do not have an assigned circuit number, there could be upwards of a 2 week delay while the requrest is processed through our provider.
Processes and Tools:
- For initial setup, the Department administrative staff is asked to contact the Service Desk for their circuit number and toll free access number.
Accountabilities and Key Roles:
- The staff of the Communications Group supply the service provider billing (circuit number) and contact information.
- The long distance provider is responsible for billing and service access.
Key Performance Indicators:
- Client Satisfaction
- Time taken to arrange service
- Time taken to resolve incidents
- Quality of Service
- # of conference calls
Revision: February 2011
Service Owner: Todd Farrell, Manager, Communications