C-CORE - Khameleon
C-CORE’s Khameleon project management software has been hosted on the Banner Oracle Server since approximately April 2008. To assist in the expedition of the management of C-CORE’s projects, it would be beneficial to activate a module called Work Bench within the Khameleon platform. This requires activation of Oracle Portal.
The project will require that a separate Oracle Fusion Middleware (OFM) server is setup and configured specifically for C-CORE use. The OFM software, including Oracle Portal, will be supported by Khamsoft, vendor for Khameleon.
Estimated completion date: December 31st, 2013
This project is undertaken to reach the following business outcomes:
- Khameleon application will be on its own Oracle server.
- Application and OFM supported by vendor.
- Oracle Portal supported by vendor.
- VM Server supported by C&C.
- Database supported by C&C. Remains on Davis server with redundancy support on Miles.
- Vendor has agreement with Oracle and C&C to install Oracle’s OFM software on Virtual Machine.
For further information contact:
Terry Fleming, ITSA, Project Lead
Computing and Communications
Phone: (709) 864-3216
Carolyn Walters, Director of Finance and Administration
Phone: (709) 864-4325
Date: October 10, 2013