Goals and Benefits
• Provide faculty, and staff with user-friendly, self-service access to timely information and records through the new system.
• Promote consistent workflow to optimize and streamline business processes.
• Institute cross-functional business processes to improve efficiency among departments.
• Implement a framework for information sharing by creating an integrated, single source, university-wide data repository for reporting and data analysis.
• Create and maintain a dependable infrastructure to support university services and accommodate future growth.
• Keep system installation as generic as possible in order to create consistency and to take advantage of periodic vendor updates including changes in laws, regulations, and industry business practices.
• Create communication channels to keep the university community informed about project developments.
• Provide comprehensive and timely user training so staff can begin using the new system as soon as it goes live.
• Complete project deadlines on-time and on-budget.