North Atlantic Archaeology Publications for sale at: MUN Bookstore*, I.S.E.R. Books**, and the Department of Archaeology Office***.
- *Ancient cultures, bountiful seas : the story of Port Au Choix. M.A.P. Renouf (1999). Historic Sites Association of Newfoundland and Labrador, St. John's.
- **Ancient People of Port au Choix by James A. Tuck (1994). ISER Books, Memorial University of Newfoundland, St. John's. ($12.95)
- ***Avalon Chronicles, Volumes One-Eight (1996-2003). Colony of Avalon Foundation, Ferryland NF. (vol. 1-7 $9.95 each; vol. 8 $24.95)
- *** Fish into Wine, the Newfoundland Plantation in the Seventeenth Century by Peter E. Pope (2004). University of North Carolina Press ($35.00 cloth, $25.00 paper).
- ***A Guide to the Gardens of the Colony of Avalon, Ferryland, Newfoundland. Peter J. Scott (1999). The Colony of Avalon Foundation, Ferryland, Newfoundland ($2.50).
- **Living in a Material World: Canadian and American Approaches to Material Culture; edited by Gerald Pocius (1991). ISER Books, Memorial University of Newfoundland, St. John's. ($29.95)
- *The Many Landfalls of John Cabot by Peter E. Pope (1997). University of Toronto Press. ($50.00 Cloth, $17.95 Paper)
- ***Palaeo-Eskimo Culture in Newfoundland, Labrador and Ungava. Reports in Archaeology No. 1 (1986). Memorial University of Newfoundland, St. John's. ($11.50)
- ***Prehistoric Archaeology in the Maritime Provinces: Past and Present Research; edited by Michael Deal and Susan Blair (1991). Reports in Archaeology 8. Council of Maritime Premiers, Fredericton. (Out of Print)
- ***Red Bay, Labrador: World Whaling Capital A.D. 1550-1600 by James A. Tuck and Robert Grenier (1992). Atlantic Archaeology Ltd., 226 Mt. Scio Road, St. John's. ($13.75)
- ***Shanawdithit's People: The Archaeology of the Beothuks by Ralph T. Pastore (1992). Atlantic Archaeology Ltd., 226 Mt. Scio Road, St. John's. ($19.95)
- ***Studies in Newfoundland Archaeology: Theses on the Archaeology of Newfoundland and Labrador. Volumes One-Three, on Compact Discs. (2001-2002). Archaeology Unit, MUN. ($15.00 each; $40.00 set).
- *** North Atlantic Archaeology. Vol. 1 (2009).