- Aylward, Christopher. The Beothuk Story: European and First Nations Narratives of the Beothuk People of Newfoundland.
- Miller, Aaron. Avalon and Maryland: A Comparative Historical Archaeology of the Seventeenth-Century New World Provinces of the Lords Baltimore (1621-1644).
- Wells, Patricia. Social Life and Technical Practice: An Analysis of the Osseous Tool Assemblage at the Dorset Palaeoeskimo Site of Phillip's Garden, Newfoundland.
- Crompton, Amanda. The Historical Archaeology of a French Fortification in the Colony of Plaisance: the Vieux Fort Site (ChAl-04), Placentia, Newfoundland.
- MacLeod-Leslie, Heather. Sankofa/Return and Get It: An Archaeological Exploration of Black Loyalist Identity and Culture, Nova Scotia.
- Mounier, R. Alan. The Aboriginal Exploitation of Questa Quartzite in Southern New Jersey.
- Gaulton, Barry. The Archaeology of Gentry Life in Seventeenth-Century Ferryland.
- Holly, Don. From Space to Place: An Archaeology and Historical Geography of the Recent Indian Period in Newfoundland.
- Pope, Peter. The South Avalon Planters, 1630 to 1700: Residence, Labour, Demand and Exchange in Seventeenth-Century Newfoundland.
- Auger, Reginald. Labrador Inuit and Europeans in the Strait of Belle Isle.