home > student services >
campus card >
- ID: The Campus Card will be the only piece of
identification the student will require to access the campus. The
cardholders name, their student number, library number, and photo
will be on the front of the card.
- Library Card: The card will provide library
access: to borrow books, reserve material, the use of study rooms,
etc. The student's library number will be printed on the front of
the Card as a nine-digit number and as a barcode.
- Photocopies: The student will be able to use
photocopies on campus with their Campus Card. The student will
insert their card into the card reader on the photocopier and the
amount will be deducted as each copy is completed.
- Laser printing: There are various laser
printers located throughout the campus that are equipped with
readers that accept the Campus Card.
- Electronic Door Access: There are several
buildings located on the St. John's campus that require the card
for electronic door access. Access is granted by using the magnetic
stripe of the card.