Please Enter a Search Term

Lost, stolen or damaged cards

If you have lost your campus card

1. Deactivate your card: If your campus card is lost or stolen, deactivate your card and account via your online account. Doing so will deactivate your card and protect any money in your account from being spent by anyone who finds it. 

If you have deactivated your card and then find it, we can reactivate it and your account for you. To reactivate your card and account, you must visit one of the campus card centre locations during normal working hours:

A piece of government issued ID is required to reactivate your card and account.

2. Contact Answers (UC3005): In many cases, lost cards are returned to Answers.  Drop by or call us at 864-7461 to see if your card has been returned to our office.

3. Get a new card: To obtain a new card, visit a campus card centre location during regular office hours. At least one piece of government issued photo identification is required. Please note that a replacement card costs $15.00(taxes included).

Please note that only your most recent campus card can be reactivated. If you find a previous version of your campus card, it cannot be reactivated and should be destroyed.

Damaged cards

If for some reason your card is damaged so that the magnetic strip or prox access is not working, you must bring your card to the campus card centre on your campus. If you do not bring the damaged card with you, the $15 replacement fee will apply.

Campus Card Centre Locations

  • St. John's Campus: Answers Office (UC3005)
    Monday to Friday 8:30 a.m. to 4:45 p.m.

  • Marine Institute: Registrars Office (2016)
    Monday to Friday 9 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.

  • Grenfell Campus: Ferris Hodgett Library
    Monday to Friday 9 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.