How to use your card
To place money on your Campus Card, visit a Cash Card Manager. These machines are available in the following locations:
- Health Science Library
- Queen Elizabeth II Library - Main Lobby and next to Copy Services
- Queen Elizabeth II Library - 3rd Floor
- S. J. Carew (Engineering) Building - Main Lobby
- Education Building - Curriculum Materials Centre
- Marine Institute (main lobby)
- Business Building - Room B-1012
- Grenfell Campus (across from Bursar's Office)
- Chemistry Building - Room CP-2004
You place your card in the Cash Card Manager and follow the instructions as they appear on the screen.
The card must be inserted with the chip facing upward. When instructed, insert bills into the bill acceptor ($5.00, $10.00, or $20.00) or $1 or $2 coins in the coin acceptor.
The amount will be credited to your card. Then press the blue button to eject the card. Once the cash card manager begins to beep, pull the card out of the reader.
PLEASE NOTE: If your card is lost or stolen, you lose your money. It is like having cash.
You can now go to a photocopier or laser printer equipped with a card reader. Simply insert your card and proceed with photocopying or laser printing. Your total will be deducted from your card.