Note: Answers distributes student loans. However, the Student Aid office processes the loan and handles any appeals or reassessments.
Student Loan distribution for Winter 2009 semester will take place in The Landing UC3018 on Thursday, January 8, 2009 to Tuesday, January 13, 2009. After these dates loans can be picked up at Answers, UC3005
ID Required: The Memorial Campus Card (student ID) can no longer be used as a piece of identification to pick up student loans. To pick up your loan you will need either a driver’s license, military identification card, or a passport (i.e. a government issued photo ID) (May 13th, 2008).
- Any questions about loan distribution can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org or 864-7461. Answers may require your name, Student number, and mailing address for identification purposes.
- Students from outside the province can collect their loans at the Scholarships and Awards office, UC 4016.
- To pick up loans, you must bring a photo ID (Student ID or Drivers Licence).
Processing your loan
- Edulinx, a national student loan service bureau, can process your loan when their company's representatives are on campus. For more information about Edulinx, visit their website.
- When the Edulinx representatives are not on campus, you can bring your loan to a Canada Post outlet where it will be sent to the National Student Loan Service Centre (NSLSC). To find out more about the NSLSC, visit www.canlearn.ca.
- To get your loan processed, you will need banking information and your Social Insurance Number.