For Graduate Students
Graduate students come to the Writing Centre for many reasons!
- Refreshers on mechanics and elements of style
- Guidance and feedback on papers and articles
- Thesis help
- Other documents: paper/project proposals, application letters, personal statements, entrance-exam preparation, etc.
But please keep in mind:
- We are NOT an editing service - instead, we strive to help you develop strategies to improve your own writing.
- If you need help with a group paper, please let us know in advance, as we will require written permission from all the authors involved.
- Please book your session as far in advance as possible. Graduate tutors are in high demand, and last-minute appointments may not be available.
To make an appointment:
- Drop by SN2053, call 864-3168, or email Diane Ennis: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please remember to specify that you are a graduate student.
- Please note that we give only one appointment per week.
Writing Centre Policy for Graduate Appointments