Creating your Career Game Plan: Workshop Series
Creating Your Career Game Plan is a 6-week workshop series targeted towards students who are still exploring possible career options that align with their interests, skills and goals. Students will have the opportunity to increase their self-awareness, build their professional network, and learn about opportunities that will jump-start their career journey.
We strive for accessibility for all of our programmings to ensure the full participation of all students. If you have specific requirements or if you would like to further discuss, please contact Claire LeDrew.
Workshop Schedule (Fall 2021)
- Week 1(October 7): Career Planning Steps
- Week 2 (October 14): Exploring your Strengths
- Week 3 (October 21): Strong Interest Inventory
- Week 4 (October 28): Benefits of Getting Involved
- Week 5 (November 4): Design your Journey
- Week 6 (November 18): Let's Chat Career: Guest Speaker
If you have any questions about the Creating your Career Game Plan: Workshop Series, please contact Career Development.