Creating your Career Game Plan: Workshop Series
Creating Your Career Game Plan is a 6-week workshop series targeted towards students who are still exploring possible career options that align with their interests, skills and goals. Students will have the opportunity to increase their self-awareness, build their professional network, and learn about opportunities that will jump-start their career journey.
We strive for accessibility for all of our programmings to ensure the full participation of all students. If you have specific requirements or if you would like to further discuss, please contact Claire LeDrew.
Workshop Schedule (Fall 2021): Thursdays @ 2:00 pm NST
- Week 1 (October 14): Exploring your Strengths. Register here!
- Week 2(October 21): Career Planning Steps. Register here!
- Week 3 (October 28): Benefits of Getting Involved. Register here!
- Week 4 (November 4): Design your Journey. Register here!
- Week 5 (November 18): Strong Interest Inventory. Register here!
- Week 6 (November 25): Let's Chat Career: Guest Speaker. Register here!
If you have any questions about the Creating your Career Game Plan: Workshop Series, please contact Career Development.