Campus Enforcement and Community Legal Authorities

We encourage you to contact CEP and the police.

Sexual assault is a criminal offence. Individuals who experience sexual assault have the option of making a report to the police. You may wish to seek support from Campus Enforcement and Patrol, the Royal Newfoundland Constabulary or the Royal Canadian Mounted Police. The Sexual Harassment Advisor is available to support you in making this decision and you may find it helpful to review this infographic from the NL Sexual Assault Crisis and Prevention Centre about Reporting to the Police. If you decide to proceed with reporting, the Advisor can assist and support you in filing a report with the police. If you are not interested in making a report at this time, it is suggested you write down as many details of the incident as you can and keep any personal effects that may be relevant so that you can refer to this should you decide to make a report in the future.

Campus Enforcement and Patrol 
864-4100 (24hr emergency)

Royal Newfoundland Constabulary (RNC)
911 (24hr emergency)

Royal Canadian Mounted Police (RCMP) 
911 (24 hr emergency)

The Journey Project Team  Legal Information and Support
1-833-722-2805 or email