2020 Faculty of Science Teaching Retreat
9 a.m - 4 p.m.
Feb. 20, 2020
Hatcher West, HA 200
(The Jumping Bean)
Calling for contributing speakers!
If you would like to contribute a five, 10, 15 or 20 minute talk, please email Carolyn at firstname.lastname@example.org with a title by Friday, Jan. 31.
- Ailsa Craig, associate dean, Humanities and Social Sciences - Strategies for Inclusive Course Design
- Ron Haynes, professor, Mathematics and Statistics, Faculty of Science - Flipped Classrooms with Interactive Pre-class, In-class and Post-Class Jupyter Notebooks
- Annie Mercier, professor, Ocean Sciences, Faculty of Science - Navigating Blended Learning - The Making of OCSC 1000
- Tiber Reardon, laboratory instructor, Chemistry, Faculty of Science - Engaging and Empowering Today's Student
- Sue Walling, assistant professor, Psychology, Faculty of Science - From the Beginning to End: Varying Pedagogical Approaches from First-year Through Fourth-year Classes in Psychology and Behavioural Neuroscience
Would you like to attend in a non-speaking capacity? The deadline to register is Friday Jan. 31. Emailing Carolyn at email@example.com to confirm.