Registration for "Committed to Place: Leading Engaged Universities to Support Thriving Communities and Regions" includes all sessions, breakfast, lunch, and snacks for 2.5 days, along with a cultural event and dinner on the first night of the session.
Registration does not include travel, ground transportation, or accommodation. Delegates are responsible for arranging their own travel and accommodation ( see here for travel planning information.)
|Early bird rate (available until April 30th, 2022)||$1,900.00 (+HST)|
|Regular rate||$2,300.00 (+HST)|
All rates are in CAD.
Cancellations and Refunds
If the conference is cancelled due to Canadian government restriction(s) and you are prevented from attending, we will offer you a full refund of conference fees.
Other types of cancellations will be addressed as follows:
- 60 days before the event, or earlier: refund 100%, less $50 processing cost
- 15-59 days before the event: refund 30%, less $50 processing cost
- less than 15 days before the event: no refund
We are mindful of the uncertainties around in-person events during a pandemic and the following outlines our approach to safety:
- We will monitor the situation as it develops and will follow all protocols put in place by the Government of Newfoundland and Labrador.
- The conference will be COVID-19-safe and compliant with government health requirements to ensure we protect the health and safety of all attendees.
- All participants will be required to show proof of vaccination to attend the event.
Please direct any further inquiries to email@example.com. We're happy to help!