Search for new vice-president (Grenfell Campus)
Work has begun on the search for a new vice-president (Grenfell Campus). The committee has been established and the members include:
- Jennifer Buckle, School of Arts and Social Science, Psychology (elected), Grenfell Campus
- roy Hansen-robitshek, School of Fine Arts, Theatre (elected), Grenfell Campus
- Adrian Unc, School of Science and the Environment (elected), Grenfell Campus
- Erin Fraser, School of Science and the Environment, Environmental Science (Biology), Grenfell Campus
- Robert Hengeveld, School of Fine Arts, Visual Arts, Grenfell Campus
- Erika Merschrod, Faculty of Science, Chemistry Department (elected)
- Carolyn Parsons, Registrar, / Director, Student Services, Grenfell Campus
- Vicky Quao, Grenfell Campus Student Union representative
- Natasha Pennell, Graduate Student (Grenfell Campus) representative
- Ken Jacobsen, dean, School of Arts and Social Science, English, Grenfell Campus
- Catharyn Andersen, vice-president (Indigenous)
President Neil Bose serves as chair. Representatives on the committee were selected in accordance with the Procedures Governing the Appointment, Review, Promotion and Tenure of Academic Administrators, April 2, 2014.
Executive search consultant Odgers Berndtson has been engaged to work with the committee.
The committee held its first meeting on Dec. 8 to discuss the process, including stakeholder consultation and timelines.
Advertisement for new vice-president (Grenfell Campus).
The community is also invited to provide feedback to the committee in writing or by email to:
Dr. Neil Bose, Chair
Search Committee for Vice-president (Grenfell Campus)
AA2028, Memorial University
St. John’s, NL A1C 5S7