Sexual Harassment and Sexual Assault Policy Information Sessions
Memorial’s new Sexual Harassment and Sexual Assault policy and procedures come into effect Nov. 1.
Anyone interested in learning more about the new policy and procedures is encouraged to attend one of the open information sessions. Session dates and times are below:
- Friday, Nov. 3, from 12-1 p.m. in SN-2036
- Wednesday, Nov. 8, from 12-1 p.m. in SN-2041
- Thursday, Nov. 16, from 12-1 p.m. in A-1043
- Tuesday, Nov. 21, from 12-1 p.m. in A-1043
- Wednesday, Nov. 29, from 12-1 p.m. in SN-2041
Information to access the sessions online will be posted in the events listing.
An in-person information session at Grenfell Campus will be held in late November.
For more information please visit: https://gazette.mun.ca/campus-and-community/updated-and-strengthened/