Memorial University is pleased to announce a brand new mobile app. The app will help Students, Faculty and Staff use the various services available on campus. We will be adding many more services in the future, so keep checking back!
Please read the brief instructions shown at the bottom of this document before downloading the application to your mobile device.
- This application is only supported on Apple (iOS) and Android devices. Blackberry support is not yet available.
- If you have any problems with installation, please call the ITS Service Desk at 864-4595 or e-mail email@example.com.
- Campus Map - Maps of Main Campus, Grenfell and Marine Institute
- Shows building locations, photos and services offered
- Includes walking and driving directions from your current location
- Campuses - Links to the four Memorial University campus web pages
- Academic Dates - List of important dates in Memorial's academic year; add them to your personal calendar
- MI Academic Dates - List of important dates in Marine Institute's academic year; add them to your personal calendar
- Courses - Display your daily schedule or your full schedule by semester
- Grades - Check your final grades and previous semesters' grades on MUNmobile
- Exam Schedule — View your exam schedule for the current semester
- CEQ (Course Evaluation Questionnaires) — Complete your CEQs on your mobile device
- Student Services - List of student service resources
- Cancellations - List of up to date class cancellations
- Athletics - Link to the MUN Seahawks web site
- Directory - Find people and departments at MUN with this phonebook search
- Emergency Numbers - List of important phone numbers in case of an emergency
- Memorial News
- Marine Institute News
- Grenfell News
MUNmobile is available on the following devices:
- Devices running Apple iOS 7.0 or later
- Devices running Android v4.0.3 or later
- Kindle Fire devices, 2nd and 3rd generation
If you had previously installed Ellucian Go (MUN's first release of the mobile app), uninstall it before installing MUNmobile.
To download MUNmobile, go to the Apple Appstore or Google Play and search for "MUNmobile".
Alternatively, you can use the direct links below on your mobile device.
- Open the MUNmobile app on your mobile device.
- MUNmobile now requires you to sign in to view personalized content.
- Either click "Sign In" on the Home Screen, or pick from the locked services on the menu.
- You will be prompted to log in. Please use your MUN Login credentials.