Alumni: Verification of Residency Training
The Faculty of Medicine charges the following administrative fees* for verifications of training provided by the Postgraduate Medical Education office. All fees are non-refundable:
- Replacement Certificate: $51
- Short Form - training dates and program: $51
- No charges if training completed within the past 12 months
- Long Form - training dates, program and performance: $102
- Verification Letters: $153
- Urgent requests: $255
- Not available from March 1 – June 30
Payment is due in advance and can be made by credit card (Visa or MasterCard) on our online payment site. Note, during times of high volume, verifications can take up to eight weeks to be processed.
Requests from third parties (e.g. credentialing boards) must include a signed authorization of release from the physician requesting verification.
Verifications are submitted via:
- online verification portals (e.g. FSMB portal),
- email (preferred method),
- regular post, and
- prepaid courier as arranged by requester.
Verbal verifications are not provided.
If you require additional information, please contact the PGME office at email@example.com. Requests for MD verifications should be sent to the Undergraduate Medical Education office at firstname.lastname@example.org.
* Fees subject to change without notice