Post Graduate Medical Education (PGME)
Deciding where to do your medical residency? Memorial University of Newfoundland offers you a top-notch faculty and staff, a supportive environment and a welcoming community with its postgraduate medical residency program.
Watch this three-video playlist to learn more about our people, places and programs.
The Faculty of Medicine at Memorial University of Newfoundland offers 19 postgraduate training programs in the following disciplines:
- Anatomical pathology
- Diagnostic radiology
- Family medicine with enhanced skills in
- Care of the elderly
- Care of under-served populations
- Emergency medicine
- General surgery
- Internal medicine and subspecialties
- General internal medicine
- Medical oncology
- Orthopedic surgery
- Psychiatry and subspecialties
- Child and adolescent psychiatry
- Geriatric psychiatry
This link accesses the Memorial Incident Management System and any and all incidents can be reported via this system.